Hair Care Tips for Curly Hair: Thomas N Salzano Blog
- It all begins with knowing the curl type. This is important to understand the level of curls so that you can tweak your hair care regime accordingly. The broad spectrum care remains the same. It’s the quantity and duration that varies.
- Instead of shampoo-conditioner routine, wash your curls using conditioner. Work conditioner from end of strands and work towards the scalp.
- Instead of using towels, simply squeeze your hair gently and wrap them in a t-shirt.
- If you are using frizz control shampoo and conditioner, use the right amount. Hint: it’s less than what you think. For curly hair, it’s not about what product you use, it’s about how much of it you use.
- Curls are fragile and can be easily damaged by brushing. Use a wide-toothed comb instead, or finger comb your hair.