Thomas Salzano - Long-Haul Flight tips to Make your journey Comfortable
- A comfortable seat is the biggest relaxation in itself. See which seat fits in your budget and comfort zone like the suggested seat will be 6A. In case you are traveling with kids you should prefer the front seats of the plane.
- The second thing which will make your journey in-plane relaxing is your shoes and clothes. Skintight clothes and tight shoes can be discomforting. So go for comfortable clothes and fewer accessories when you have a long flight to survive.
- Take a power nap and don’t keep sitting. Sleep is important to stay fresh after such a long flight. The other things that are important are to keep yourself hydrated, carry a sleeping kit and move around to keep the circulation flowing.
- Talk to the person sitting next to you and avoid using your phone and laptop all the time. Interaction with others is the best option as you can enjoy the journey with a friend and learn new things.
- Carry your own snacks and you can not totally rely on flight food especially if the flight is a long flight and you can not avoid food for so long.